Author Topic: Unable to get a friendly, simple housing loan? Let me help you.  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Gabrielle Cruz

• Welcome to PinoyBroker Real Estate Forum !
Unable to get a friendly, simple housing loan? Let me help you.
« on: October 10, 2016, 08:58:12 AM »
HI! =)
We at My Financial Coach would like to help you get that much-needed loan to help you get your dream house/condo or your dream car. We'd be happy to also help you with your business capital through a loan.
Talk to us and we'll walk with you and your new venture.

http://myfinancialcoach.ph/

Offline jhonnydepp01

Getting a Home Loan Made Simple with Bank Said No
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 06:20:24 PM »
If you have somehow acquired a poor credit rating in the past you may have been turned away from bank after bank who is not willing to give you a home loan. There are a number of ways in which you may have been labelled as a credit risk. Loan or mortgage arrears, defaults, judgements, bankruptcy and even company liquidation.

Even if you have entirely paid your judgement or default, this can affect your credit history from lodgement date for 5 to 7 years, even debts you thought may have gone away can come back and ruin your dreams if it is re-lodged by another company. Trying to obtain a loan can become a nightmare simply because you made a few mistakes in the past. But whatever the reason, Bank Said No believe in second chances and that sometimes, the unavoidable just happens, and it doesn’t mean you are a risk forever.

Offline PinoyBroker

• Administrator
Re: Unable to get a friendly, simple housing loan? Let me help you.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 09:45:10 PM »
Hi,
Getting a home loan is a daunting task. Here are some tips, which will be helpful to get simple housing loan:

1. Know Your Credit Score
2. Save Your Cash
3. Stay at Your Job
4. Pay Down Debt and Avoid New Debt
5. Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
6. Know what you can Afford?

Thanks!!

Great notes to remember !