Author Topic: PAREB North Luzon Conference in La Union - July 25-26, 2014  (Read 2372 times)

Offline PinoyBroker

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PinoyBroker Real Estate Forum !
The Regional Conference will consist of a macro level presentation of the upcoming structural and institutional changes as a result of the ASEAN Integration 2015 and beyond. It will highlight on real estate industry study update/ infrastructure / housing developments and initiatives and role of innovation on a meso level.

Region 1 and La Union CLUP will be presented as case study while sidelines on the other Regions comprising NCR and Luzon will also be integrated. The local tours will provide reality implementation of the CLUP and Tourism initiatives in La Union. On a micro level: discussion on ethics and e-commerce data privacy law; digital marketing and online presence will be incorporated and a workshop on digital marketing through the www.parebmls.com will be facilitated by the PAREB Multi-Listing Committee.

Anent to this is an update on the LRA Computerization Program. Penultimate to the conference, a motivational speaker will inspire and guide the participants on how to manage change via a holistic approach. A resource speaker to emphasize the impact of ASEAN Integration to Real Estate Professional Service will cap the conference. The fellowship nights are also designed to enhance hands-on B2B interaction and networking.

Offline PinoyBroker

• Administrator
Re: PAREB North Luzon Conference in La Union - July 25-26, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 02:35:55 PM »
Watch and hear Mr. PinoyBroker Jovi Tupaz discuss about Creating a Positive Online reputation in today’s social media. Learn how to improve your image and be a better Philippine Real Estate Service Practitioner Online.

Offline aumaimmamy

Re: PAREB North Luzon Conference in La Union - July 25-26, 2014
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 03:42:00 PM »
A lot of useful information. I learn a lot I JUST read that it is very simple.