General Category > General Discussion

Redmi opinion

<< < (2/2)

PinoyBroker:
So, how is Mi3 compared to the S4? Any news on the Mi Note?

mistygoddess:

--- Quote from: PinoyBroker on September 17, 2014, 09:42:18 AM ---So, how is Mi3 compared to the S4? Any news on the Mi Note?

--- End quote ---

As per PhoneArena comparison, surprisingly hands down better mi3 sa S4.  source:phonearena.com/phones/compare/Xiaomi-Mi-3,Samsung-Galaxy-S4/phones/8193,7597

Mi3 vs. Samsung S4

Battery : 3050 mAh vs 2600 mAh
Processor : Quad core, 2360 MHz, Krait 400 vs Quad core, 1900 MHz, Krait 300

tpos other specs almost tie. Lamang lng si Samsung sa brand name and built in storage. yung sa Mi Note, i have a feeling it will arrive soon. since ayun naman na talaga next in line. im betting it will be on flash sale again sa lazada just like the flash sale na mangyre bukas for redmi units.

Perfectlyludy639:

--- Quote from: mistygoddess on September 17, 2014, 03:23:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: PinoyBroker on September 17, 2014, 09:42:18 AM ---So, how is Mi3 compared to the S4? Any news on the Mi Note?

--- End quote ---

As per PhoneArena comparison, surprisingly hands down better mi3 sa S4.  source:phonearena.com/phones/compare/Xiaomi-Mi-3,Samsung-Galaxy-S4/phones/8193,7597

Mi3 vs. Samsung S4

Battery : 3050 mAh vs 2600 mAh
Processor : Quad core, 2360 MHz, Krait 400 vs Quad core, 1900 MHz, Krait 300

tpos other specs almost tie. Lamang lng si Samsung sa brand name and built in storage. yung sa Mi Note, i have a feeling it will arrive soon. since ayun naman na talaga next in line. im betting it will be on flash sale again sa lazada just like the flash sale na mangyre bukas for redmi units.

--- End quote ---

do i also need to register to get a chance to buy one unit of redmi?Thanks

PinoyBroker:
Seems Redmi 1S is the one to be sold on Lazada on Sept 25... again, one must register.

Is it also true that the Mi3 came with a China UI?? meaning you have to use Baidu instead of Google and that there are problems with using the new facebook?? I think I read it in unbox.ph

<confused>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version