Author Topic: Is there limitation of statue to the deed of sale  (Read 1309 times)

Offline hildamllr

• Welcome to PinoyBroker Real Estate Forum !
Is there limitation of statue to the deed of sale
« on: October 11, 2015, 10:59:20 AM »
]Hello! Everyone,

I need your help in regard to claim the property with deed of sale contract with the owner since 2005. The owner did not process the paperworks. Is there any limitation to file a case against this owner? I need someone opionion on this matter. I tried to ask the owner to refund me. But she does not have money to return to me. And besides, she hides when somone comes to her house. Please advise what should I do. Should I use a lawyer in this regard just to get my money. I have the deed of sale since 2005 it was only tax declared and so I have to until 2010. Infact I already given here the money as well for all taxes, such capital gains, taxes, stamp fee and so forth. I never heard from her. If you have this kind of experience, please help me! I don't want someone else to fall victim like me. I just want justice to be done from this wicked act. Please! help!

I have the original deed of sale. Can I just take this deed of sale to the registry of deeds and get the original copy of the title and pay all the expenses incured? The seller hide from me because she doesnt have money to refund me. I think is illegal of what she is doing!!!!

Thanks,
Hilda Miller
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 11:16:37 AM by hildamllr »

Offline PinoyBroker

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PinoyBroker Real Estate Forum !
Re: Is there limitation of statue to the deed of sale
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 11:01:53 AM »
]Hello! Everyone,

I need your help in regard to claim the property with deed of sale contract with the owner since 2005. The owner did not process the paperworks. Is there any limitation to file a case against this owner? I need someone opionion on this matter. I tried to ask the owner to refund me. But she does not have money to return to me. And besides, she hides when somone comes to her house. Please advise what should I do. Should I use a lawyer in this regard just to get my money. I have the deed of sale since 2005 it was only tax declared and so I have to until 2010. Infact I already given here the money as well for all taxes, such capital gains, taxes, stamp fee and so forth. I never heard from her. If you have this kind of experience, please help me! I don't want someone else to fall victim like me. I just want justice to be done from this wicked act. Please! help!

I have the original deed of sale. Can I just take this deed of sale to the registry of deeds and get the original copy of the title and pay all the expenses incured? The seller hide from me because she doesnt have money to refund me. I think is illegal of what she is doing!!!!

Thanks,
Hilda Miller
I would strongly advise that you seek the help of a real estate lawyer to know your options.

In the meantime, you may try to request from the Registry of Deeds for a Certified True Copy of the Title and double check if the property is still in the seller's name. Double check also the last pages if any lien or encumbrance has been attached.