Author Topic: Assumption of Mortgage thru Pag-ibig  (Read 3181 times)

Offline mmdvo

• Welcome to PinoyBroker Real Estate Forum !
Assumption of Mortgage thru Pag-ibig
« on: August 21, 2015, 05:49:16 AM »
Hello po! Patulong naman po, ano po ba ang tamang proseso for the assumption of mortgage in pag-ibig?
Si seller po ang magbabayad ng CGT, may I ask po kung ma-fully pay na po ni new owner ang loan, magbabayad ba din po sya ng CGT?? kasi may nakapagsabi po sa akin na ganun po daw ang proseso.

thanks for your valuable comments!

Offline PinoyBroker

• Administrator
Re: Assumption of Mortgage thru Pag-ibig
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 10:33:53 AM »
Hello po! Patulong naman po, ano po ba ang tamang proseso for the assumption of mortgage in pag-ibig?
Si seller po ang magbabayad ng CGT, may I ask po kung ma-fully pay na po ni new owner ang loan, magbabayad ba din po sya ng CGT?? kasi may nakapagsabi po sa akin na ganun po daw ang proseso.

thanks for your valuable comments!

It is customary for the seller to pay the Capital Gains Tax because he/she "gains capital" by selling the unit...

Offline jasonconferido

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 03:59:35 PM »
The seller should pay the CGT. May i know what kind of transaction did the seller and the new owner had agreed on? Why does the payer of the loan have to pay CGT?

Offline mmdvo

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 08:39:48 AM »
@Jasonconferido

The buyer wanted to assume the mortgage of property in pag-ibig. So, after the payment of the assume price, yung buyer na po ang mgcocontinue ng pagbabayad using his/ her pagibig account.

Thanks everyone!

Offline PinoyBroker

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 02:26:31 PM »
@Jasonconferido

The buyer wanted to assume the mortgage of property in pag-ibig. So, after the payment of the assume price, yung buyer na po ang mgcocontinue ng pagbabayad using his/ her pagibig account.

Thanks everyone!

I would advise that you discuss directly with the Pag-ibig department and branch who has jurisdiction of the property. There may be new circulars and regulations regarding this...