PHILIPPINE ASSOCIATION OF REALTY
CONSULTANTS & SPECIALISTS, INC.
Accredited Service Provider for Licensure Examination under R.A.9646
Would like to invite you to join our:
Real Estate Comprehensive Consultancy Course ( RECCC )
PASSER RATE LAST YEAR - 100%
SEMINAR DATE : SEPTEMBER 5 - OCTOBER 24, 2015
SEMINAR VENUE : TIARA ORIENTAL HOTEL, MALUGAY ST., MAKATI
LANDMARK : BACK OF SKYLAND PLAZA AND AXA BLDG. GIL PUYAT AVE., NEAR
MAKATI POST OFFICE
SEMINAR FEE : Php 25,000 ( 120 Units )
EARLY BIRD PROMO : 10% DISCOUNT IF FULL PAID ON OR BEFORE,.. AUG. 31, 2015
OTHER PAYMENT TERMS : RESERVATION FEE - Php 10,000 and balance can be paid
( Inclusive of AM-PM Snacks, Lunch, hand-out,book and Certificate )
What is a Real Estate Consultant ?
Is a duly registered and licensed natural person who, for a professional fee, compensation or other valuable consideration, offers or renders professional advice and judgment on: the acquisition, enhancement, preservation, utilization or disposition of lands or improvements thereon; and the conception, planning, management and development of real estate projects.
WHO SHOULD QUALIFIED TO ?
· Qualified applicants for licensure examination of Real Estate Consultant.
· (10) years experience as a licensed real estate broker
· or an assessor
· or as a bank or institutional appraiser
· or an employed person performing real property valuation
· or atleast ( 5 ) years experience as a licensed real estate appraiser.
· Real estate practitioners who wish to upgrade and refresh their knowledge of real estate consultancy practice and business.
· Professionals and businessmen who wish to gain knowledge and insights on Real Estate Consultancy.
SCOPE of STUDY:
· Fundamentals of Real Estate Consulting
· Standards and Ethics
· Consulting tools and techniques, which include project feasibility study and investment measurement tools
· Real Estate Finance and Economics
· Real Estate Consulting and Investment Analyses
· Consulting for specific engagement, which includes consulting for commercial, industrial, recreation and resort and hotel properties, and consulting for government and corporate and financial institutions
· Land Management System
· Real Property Laws
· and any other related subjects as may be determined by the Board
Course & Workshop Description and Objectives
Real Estate is a huge business that plays an important part of the country’s economy and growth.
The real estate business is not only buying and selling real estate but involves many specialized activities and services.
This comprehensive course focuses on the highest field of specialization – Real Estate
Pursuant to Rep. Act 9646 (RESA) and its Implementing Rules & Regulations (IRR), PARCS designed this 120-credit hour course and workshop to give you the best, up-to-date and relevant topics handled only by the most qualified PARCS’ pool of speakers & lecturers.
n To provide the participants a practical tool in understanding Real Estate Concepts, Principles, Real Estate Investment Analyses and opportunities, both as a Profession and as a Business.
n To produce ethical and professional real estate consultants
n and eventually to increase PARCS membership.
It also prepares you for the PRC licensure examination for real estate consultants and guides you in the preparation of the required submission and oral defense of a Real Estate Project Feasibility Study of your choice.
To conform to technological and modern developments, PARCS may re-cluster, rearrange, modify, add to, or exclude any of the foregoing subjects as may be necessary.
OTHER QUALIFICATION OF APPLICANTS FOR EXAMINATIONS:
a). A citizen of the Philippines;
b). A holder of a relevant bachelor’s degree from a state university or
college, or other educational institution duly recognized by the CHED.
c). Of good moral character, and must not have been convicted of any crime
involving moral turpitude.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS ;
a). NBI (updated)
b). NSO Birth Certificate
c). Diploma / TOR
d). Certificate of Training/Seminar ( from accredited provider )
Please, forward these message to your friends, relatives
who are interested, we appreciate your help. Thank you.
Please, see the attached registration form. If you're interested just fill it up and email it back to
together with your scanned deposit slip.
Bank S/A no. is in the registration form.
For Reservation inquiries contact us: Look for, Ms.Sandra
Office Address : Unit 2202 Cityland10 Tower 1, H.V Dela Costa St.,
Salcedo Village,Makati City.
Contact No. : ( 032 ) 556-5386 / 0999-9844-181
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org