Author Topic: International Roadshow Pointers  (Read 1863 times)

Offline BootsG

• Welcome to PinoyBroker Real Estate Forum !
International Roadshow Pointers
« on: April 15, 2015, 12:54:00 PM »
Hi Fellow Brokers!

I will be joining an International Roadshow for a particular developer, and it will be my first time.. First time for an event as mentioned and first time in Dubai.
I would like to ask for some pointers from those of you who have already joined international roadshows before, so that I would know how to better prepare, what to expect, what to do and what not to do during my stay and during the event itself.
Pardon my ignorance, but I would really appreciate all your advice and comments.
Thank you, and I wish you all the best! :)

Offline PinoyBroker

• Administrator
Re: International Roadshow Pointers
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 09:48:05 PM »
Hi Fellow Brokers!

I will be joining an International Roadshow for a particular developer, and it will be my first time.. First time for an event as mentioned and first time in Dubai.
I would like to ask for some pointers from those of you who have already joined international roadshows before, so that I would know how to better prepare, what to expect, what to do and what not to do during my stay and during the event itself.
Pardon my ignorance, but I would really appreciate all your advice and comments.
Thank you, and I wish you all the best! :)

Most everyone tries to go there to make a sale... you would be very lucky and good to be able to do that. What I would suggest is as early as now, try to get to know people or referral from friends who are already in Dubai and try to touch base with them and organize a team so that once you leave, you still have people to follow up or even accredit them as your agents

Offline Cybeyyai

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 01:20:50 PM »
The text is very helpful here.

Offline jasonconferido

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 08:32:01 PM »
Hello, I got curious with this post.. I do not have any idea about this but sounds interesting. How can one be eligible to this kind of activity (real estate roadshow)? Do i have to be an agent and is everything paid by the developer? Pardon my ignorance.

Offline PinoyBroker

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 10:56:44 AM »
Hello, I got curious with this post.. I do not have any idea about this but sounds interesting. How can one be eligible to this kind of activity (real estate roadshow)? Do i have to be an agent and is everything paid by the developer? Pardon my ignorance.

You need to be at least knowledgeable in the cultural and policy differences in the country you intent to go. An extensive knowledge gained from experience and preferably a license would be a plus factor